Buena Vista Chamber of Commerce
Buena Vista, Colorado is the “whitewater” capital of the U.S., and home to the highest concentration of 14,000 ft mountains anywhere in the U.S. In addition to being a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts, Buena Vista has a steady and growing economy making it an ideal place for relocation. Focusing on these facts as a means to market this area, VistaWorks redesigned the website in April 2008. Different high quality pictures were used on the header of each page, and the homepage scrolls through several pictures to capture the attention of the potential visitor.
This website averages 18,000 unique visitors per month, and online requests of around 2,500 per year for visitor guides. Search Engine Optimization, Ease of Use, and Rich Content all contribute to the #1 ranking and success of this website.
- Staff maintained database Business Directory featuring categories, sub-categories, business descriptions, printer-friendly pages, links, photos, availability/reservation system, and optional member maintained detail pages.
- Online and Call Center supported Central Reservation System/Booking Engine using Inntopia
- Staff maintained Calendar of Events with printer-friendly pages, photo upload, and WYSIWYG
- Video “slideshow” production including voice-over and background music.
- Staff maintained News and Events system, with full WYSIWYG and photo upload system.
- Database for capturing visitor data upon visitor pack request.
- Email Broadcast and HTML Email design and marketing.