Minerals Education Coalition
The Minerals Education Coalition (MEC) is the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration Foundation’s designated program to develop and deliver accurate and timely K-12 education materials and activities and conduct public awareness outreach about mining and minerals. This custom-built, e-commerce site contains a wealth of educational information including an extensive Minerals Database, an Interactive Periodic Table of Elements, a Education Resources Database and a Outreach and Awareness section.
Website Design and Development
- Custom e-commerce site, layout & graphic design work.
- Extensive database development, allowing the site to be used as a dynamic educational resource.
- An MEC Spotlight Sidebar and Featured Item Tiles on the home page provide up to date information.
- WordPress Content Management System – allowing site owner to maintain all aspects of the website and online store.
- Full client technical support and training.