Ensure your website is stable and secure.
VistaWorks offers multiple website hosting solutions. Many of these solutions VistaWorks either owns and/or maintains and they all provide 99.9%+ uptime to thousands of clients every day.
Our website hosting servers are appropriate for 99% of our clients. Where special requirements are needed such has extremely high bandwidth requirements, or extremely large storage requirements, VistaWorks has relationships and experience with several large hosting companies with the capacity to handle any request, including Amazon EC2 and S3.
Geographically redundant hosting is an optional service as well as optional monitoring services can be provided as well, and information on this service is available upon request.
The dedicated website server data centers have the following features:
- Redundant N+1 power (with Dual-city grid power feeds, plus battery backup with automated transfer switch and on-site diesel generators.)
- FM 200 server-safe fire suppression system with early pre-fire detection mechanism
- Auto temperature and climate control systems
- Biometric and key card security systems
- SAS 70 Type I certified
- 24x7x365 monitoring by data center technicians and engineers.
Website data and databases on the most servers that VistaWorks maintain are backed up daily offsite to 2 separate geographic locations, with each having multiple restore points. Other servers are backed up minimally once per week, with individual websites being backed up daily. Restores can be accomplished without server interaction, and are fully backed by 24x7x365 staff. A Service Level Agreement (SLA) and a full disaster-recovery plan are available upon request.